Registration deadline: Monday, October 17, 2022
Register online (with a credit card). Accepted credit cards are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- You may not use your Penn State account to register anyone other than yourself.
- If you are registering someone else, an account must be created with their name and information.
Late Registration deadline: Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Late registrations will be accepted online through Thursday, October 27, and will be assessed a $30 late fee.
- Late registrations do not receive the conference gift (long-sleeve t-shirt).
The conference registration fee includes:
- all instruction
- refreshment breaks
- lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Thursday night social with food and beverages
Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging. Breakfast is included with your room reservation at the Wyndham Garden.
|Early Registration (received on or before October 1)||$375|
|Regular Registration (received October 2–October 17)||$425|
|Team Registration (3 or more individuals from the same institution submitting their registration forms together)||$355 (per person)|
|Registration for Thursday only||$315|
Continuing Education Credits
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Attendance at the conference can earn 9.0 contact hours through the Penn State College of Education, Workforce Education and Development. Penn State is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Criteria for successful completion:
- Credit will be awarded commensurate with participation and completion/submission of the evaluation form.
- There will be a link provided for you to complete the post-conference evaluation prior to the awarding of the certificate.
- Participants must complete the post-conference evaluation by November 17, 2022, to receive contact hours.
There are no conflicts of interest by any presenter at this conference.
A $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations. Cancellation requests must be received via email at PSUconferences@psu.edu by 5:00 p.m. (ET) Monday, October 17, 2022.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.
If you have questions about registration, please contact:
Outreach Non-Credit Registration Office
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (ET), Monday–Friday