Register online (with a credit card). Accepted credit cards are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- You may not use your Penn State account to register anyone other than yourself.
- If you are registering someone else, an account must be created with their name and information.
- Regular registration deadline: October 15, 2023
- Late registration deadline: October 23, 2023
- Late registrations will be accepted online through Monday, October 23, and will be assessed at the late registration rate
- Late registrations do not receive the conference gift.
- Late registrations are not able to participate in the separate reception activity.
The conference registration fee includes:
- all instruction
- refreshment breaks
- on Thursday and Friday for Regular and Team Registration
- on Thursday only for for Thursday Registration
- Thursday night social with food and beverages
Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging. Breakfast is included with your room reservation at the Wyndham Garden.
|Regular Registration – Early Bird
(received on or before October 1)
(received October 2–October 16)
|Regular Registration – Late
(received October 16–October 23)
|Team Registration (3 or more individuals from the same institution submitting their registration forms together)||$355 (per person)|
|Team Registration – Late
(received after October 15)
|$375 (per person)|
|Thursday only – Late
(received after October 15)
Accreditations and Nursing Contact Hours
This activity has been submitted to the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The Pennsylvania State Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Criteria for successful completion:
- Attendance at the conference can earn 12 contact hours through the Penn State College of Education, Workforce Education and Development Program. Participants will receive a link via email to complete the conference evaluation prior to the award of the completion certificate.
- Credit awarded are commensurate with verification of attendance to all conference sessions and the completion/submission of the post-conference evaluation form before November 30, 2023.
A $50 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations. Cancellation requests must be received via email at PSUconferences@psu.edu by 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Monday, October 16, 2023.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.
If you have questions about registration, please contact:
Outreach Non-Credit Registration Office
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (ET), Monday–Friday